Monday, October 17, 2011

Last Call Tour

First, can I just have a moment to do a very girlish squeal at seeing Last Call all over the web. *squeeeeeeeee* Ahem. Okay. I'm done. Maybe. For now at least. I am so excited to be doing this tour and I would like to thank everyone who is participating in it!

There are eleven stops along the way, and for each blogger participating they each have two ebook copies of Last Call to give away. Yep. That's right. Follow the blogs and enter to win a copy of Last Call. You can find the tour schedule here, and I'm going to try and have updates of every stop along the way posted on here.

Tomorrow, the tour kicks off with a review, interview and giveaway at She Who Blogs Behind The Rows 

I hope you can join us! It's going to be tons of fun.

Cheers!

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment