Thursday, October 11, 2012

The readers rock!

I am a bad, bad blogger. Another month has gone by without a peep from my end, but real life does tend to get in the way.

I do have exciting news, though. Risking It All made it to the #3 on the TWCS PH Best Sellers list! Yes, say it with me now: OH EM GEE! I'm surprised those around me aren't deaf when I found that out. I have never made it into the top 5 before! And that is due to all of YOU who have bought the book and continue to support it. So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Another squeal moment: RIA only needs 91 readers until it reaches 1000 added on Goodreads. I don't even care how small that seems to some authors, to me that is HUGE! A THOUSAND readers? Are you freaking kidding me?! I was impressed with the little recognition Last Call received, this is completely blowing me away. Cloud nine is even too low for me right now, I kid you  not!

Now, I've had quite a few emails or comments left on reviews on Goodreads or messages on my FB author page asking if Risking It All will have a sequel. The answer is....no. I never planned for there to be a book two, and honestly, I'm totally shocked some of you want one! I'm sure if I really thought about it I could think of some more hair pulling things for Kennedy to do, but the thing is, I liked how the book ended. Does that mean you'll never get to know what happened to Kennedy and Memphis down the road? I never said that....

Really, I just wanted to take a few minutes when I wasn't neck deep in laundry or packing lunches or running kids here and there to thank all of you who are making RIA a success. It couldn't be done without every single one of you. Much love and thanks!

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment