Monday, December 26, 2011

Ahh can you believe another Christmas is behind us? I hope everyone had a great holiday and the joy continues into the new year. I was feeling very low this year because one of my children wasn't here to celebrate with us - it was his father's turn to have him. But then my brother and his girlfriend told me a little secret Christmas Eve that made it a very happy holiday. And since I've been given permission to announce it to the world.... come August I will be an aunt!

And to make those of you who entered the holiday blog hop to win an ebook of Last Call a little cheerful, I do have the winners. Congrats to Trilby and C. Munro! I do need C. Munro's contact info since I couldn't message through blogger. So if you could send me an email (all of my info is in the contact tab) that would be great!

Cheers!
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment